The Crane Creek Inn is a beautiful venue to host your 100-person-or-less outdoor event. In fact, Meghan and I hosted our own wedding here!
Requirements for Hosting an Event at the Crane Creek Inn:
- You must rent out all six rooms for a minimum of two nights. Check the Calendar on the Home Page for availability and pricing.
- You may not begin setting up for the event until 2:00 p.m. on the day of check in, and clean-up must be completed by 10:00 a.m. on the day of checkout.
- You must purchase an Event Insurance Policy (approximately $100) and name Property Marks, LLC as one of the insured parties.
- You must follow all local laws and regulations, including noise ordinances.
- Only registered guests (max 2 per room) may remain on the property after 11:00 p.m.
In addition to the costs of lodging, we charge an Event Fee based on the total number of people who will be on the property for the event:
25 or fewer: $1500
We would be happy to recommend a wedding planner and vendors that we know will make your special day perfect.
If you’d like more information or want to discuss your event’s needs, please Contact Us.